At CosmeticCulture, patient safety is our number one priority. To make sure that we do everything possible to maintain patient safety, we have formalised our steps which include these elements:
• We ask our patients to describe in detail any medical problems, medications they take, or previous surgeries. This allows us to understand any special needs of our patients.
• We send anyone with questionable or known medical problems to see their GP or any necessary specialist(s) prior to performing procedures.
• We use anaesthetists for all procedures that require general anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
• We uphold the strictest hiring and educational criteria in our nursing staff to make certain patients are well cared for before, during, and after all procedures.
• We perform procedures in state-of-the-art private hospitals, which are fully accredited to assure the highest standards in our patient care, medications, sterility, lighting, and equipment.
• We have the most modern monitoring and life-saving equipment on hospital sites.
• We provide detailed post-operative teaching (with written instructions) to our patients and their families or other caregivers, so they know what to expect and any problem signs following procedures.
• We have 24 hour coverage by a doctor for emergencies following procedures.
The CosmeticCulture patient safety involves our patients, plastic surgeon, anaesthetists, nurses, staff, and patient families or other caregivers all working together toward a common goal: assuring the safest possible surgical experience.