Aging, lifestyle, exposure to the sun and other environmental factors all take their toll on your skins. Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive solution that revitalises your skin’s appearance, promotes production of new cells in the deepest skin layers, cleanses pores, all resulting in improved skin texture and appearance.
Microdermabrasion uses a fine jet of crystals to gently and painlessly exfoliate your skin while vacuum suction removes the crystals with the dead skin cells. You’re left with new, softer skin and an even skin texture. Microdermabrasion can be done in just a short-period of time and clients can return immediately to their daily routine.
Microdermabrasion appeals all clients, especially those who don’t have the luxury of extended recovery time. This simple treatment offers simple relief for dull or oily skin, enlarged and clogged pores, fine lines, and depressed scars with no downtime! Microdermabrasion can be used to treat:
– Brown spots
– Shallow acne scars
– Sun-damaged skin
– Dull or aging skin
– Fine lines and wrinkles
– Uneven skin tone and texture
Using microdermabrasion and Osmosis Medical Skin Care a medi-facial consists of:
2. A light microdermabrasion
3. An enzyme peel
4. Infusion of liposomal powders
5. Infusion of medical organic mask using Sonophoresis (sound waves)
• Substantial increases in collagen and elastin
• Restores antioxidant levels
• Restores capillary flow
• Increases firmness and elasticity
• Normalizes skin tone and heals red/inflamed spots on the skin
• Minimises broken capillaries
• Restores moisture and radiance to the skin while normalising oil output
This is an excellent treatment for those who are used to their monthly facials but are looking for a treatment that gives noticeable results.