Hand filler can address volume loss of hands due to ageing. Hand filler can plump up hands and reduce the visibility of prominent veins. Combined with our BBL laser treatment to reduce pigmentation and stimulate collagen, this is the ultimate hand rejuvenation package.
- Hand fillers in Sydney are an affordable, non invasive way to rejuvenate ageing hands.
- Treatments take 30-45mins and you can return to work the same or next day.
- As with all treatments, there is a level of risk with dermal fillers and so it is important that you choose a practitioner with the highest level of skill and experience in injecting dermal fillers. Dr Tim is a board certified plastic surgeon with decades of experience. Cosmetic Culture Aesthetic Nurse Specialists have 20-25 years experience in cosmetic injections.
- Hand fillers last 12-18 months, depending on how quickly it is metabolised by the body.
- During your consultation, the Cosmetic Culture team will help you decide on the type of filler the best suits your situation.
- Topical anaesthetic can be applied for 30mins prior to treatment. “Happy gas” is also offered during treatment.
- Hand filler is usually injected via a cannula.
You will see instant results with this treatment, although the finished result will take up to a week to settle. Massaging hands will achieve a faster resolution. More filler may be required and this can be done in stages to ensure that the area is not overfilled.