Tear trough filler can address hollowing under the eyes due to ageing. Tear trough filler can also mask dark circles by putting a layer between the skin and blood vessels which causes the blue/black appearance.
- Tear trough fillers in Sydney are an affordable, non invasive way to rejuvenate the ageing eye area
- Treatments take 30-45mins and you can return to work the same or next day.
- As with all treatments, there is a level of risk with dermal fillers and so it is important that you choose a practitioner with the highest level of skill and experience in injecting dermal fillers. Dr Tim is a board certified plastic surgeon with decades of experience. Cosmetic Culture Aesthetic Nurse Specialists have 20-25 years experience in cosmetic injections.
- Tear trough fillers last up to 12 months, depending on how quickly it is metabolised by the body.
- The Cosmetic Culture team typically use one of two fillers that are specifically suited to the fine, sensitive area of the tear troughs. The team will help you decide on the type of filler the best suits your situation.
- Topical anaesthetic can be applied for 30mins prior to treatment. “Happy gas” is also offered during treatment.
- Tear trough filler is usually injected via fine needles.
You will see instant results with this treatment, although the finished result will take a week or two to settle. If there is any asymmetry or other adjustments required they can be done once any bruising disappears. More filler may be required and this can be done in stages to ensure that the area is not overfilled.